If you have an idea about how to save time, cut costs, or eliminate frustration in state government, here’s what you can do:
- Submit the idea on our internal site. We regularly review these suggestions and look for ways to resolve them.
- Contact your agency’s Lean representative. These individuals can help you organize and plan your Lean effort.
- Enroll in our training. Want to lead the project? Take Yellow Belt. Want to participate on the team? Take White Belt.
- Get a team together. You’ll need to involve at least one person from every part of the process you’re hoping to change.
- Track your progress. All Lean projects are tracked on our internal site. Submit a charter when you’re ready to kick off your project.