Our mission is to solve problems in Wisconsin state agencies that cause frustration, consume time, or result in unnecessary costs.
- Criticize the process, not the people - Fix the underlying issues in a system, form, or process rather than blaming employees.
- Simplify first, automate later - Make everything as simple as possible before adding technology to a process.
- Break down organizational silos - Work across organizational boundaries so that processes work better for everyone.
- Make improvements for little or no cost - Look for ways to solve problems without spending a lot of money.
- Encourage innovation - Allow for experimentation and welcome new ideas from all sources.